- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 1500000 INR
Leveraging on our wide industry experience, we manufacture and supply an extensive range of Double Mini Blast Furnace. This is mainly used for annealing, hardening and tempering of metal in metallurgical industry. It is time-tested and widely used system to produce secondary lead in India and many other countries. Offered Double Mini Blast Furnace is available in a range of technical specifications as per the application needs of clients.
- High operational fluency
- Uniform flow of temperature
- Negligible maintenance
A typical Double Oven Mini Blast Furnace has the following standard sizes & specifications:
- Outside Dimensions of Brick Structure : 2400mm L x 1900mm W x 2400mm H
- No. of Ovens : 2 Nos.
- Oven Size: Top Dia : 600mm, Bottom Dia : 250mm, Depth : 650mm
- No. of FD Fans : 2 Nos. (1 for each oven)
- FD Fan Capacity : 300cmh at 250mm of WG
- No. of Charging Doors : 2 Nos. (1 for each oven)
Charging Door Dimensions : 1100mm H x 650mm W
Process Details for a typical Double Mini Blast Furnace:
- Raw Material Charged : 700-800 kg/ hr.
- Fuel used : Wooden Coke
- Calorific Value of Fuel used : 4000-5000 kCal/ kg.
- Fuel Consumed : 70-75 Kg/hr
- Air Provided for Process: 300 cmh
- Lead Produced (1st charge): 300-350 kg/hr
- Flue Gas Generation: 8000-9000 cmh
Regd.Office & Works: 20-D, Industrial Growth Center, Mansa Road, Bathinda, Punjab, 151002, India