- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 1500000 INR
A Mini Blast Furnace (commonly known as Mandir Bhatti or Shahi Bhatti) is a
1. Simple, time-tested and widely used system
2. Produce secondary lead in India and many other countries.
3. It is the most basic of all furnaces and a production system based on this technology has certain distinct characteristics such as:
a. Low Project Capital Cost
b. Low Energy Cost (wooden coke fired)
c. Easy to install
d. Easy to operate & maintain
e. Production of low Antimony Lead (soft lead) at low temperature
The Blast Furnace itself is a:
1. Modified blast furnace
2. Consists of a brick lined structure with fire brick oven in the midst and a metal Exo-skeletal structure outside.
3. Raw material and coke fuel is charged manually through the side metal doors fitted in the brick structure and air is provided from the FD fans provided at the back of the brick structure.
4. Molten metal & slag is tapped at the pits made in front of the brick structure and flue gases are sucked from the top of the brick structure which is provided with a metallic hood.
5. A typical Double Oven Mini Blast Furnace has the following standard sizes & specifications:
a. Outside Dimensions of Brick Structure: 2400mm L x 1900mm W x 2400mm H
b. No. of Ovens: 2 Nos.
c. Oven Size - Top Dia: 600mm x Bottom Dia: 250mm x Depth 650mm
d. No. of FD Fans: 2 Nos. (1 for each oven)
e. FD Fan Capacity: 300cmh at 250mm of WG
f. No. of Charging Doors: 2 Nos. (1 for each oven)
g. Charging Door Dimensions: 1100mm H x 650mm W
1. No consumables used other than Wooden Coke which is also used as Fuel
2. Low Power Consumption
3. Produces low Antimony Lead suitable for soft lead purposes
4. Pollution can be controlled with minimum fugitive emissions
5. Easy to install, operate & maintain
1. Cannot recover 100% lead in the first operation
2. Subsequent recovery of lead after first recovery consumes higher coke & manpower.
3. Equipment cannot be scaled up for higher production capacities.
Regd.Office & Works: 20-D, Industrial Growth Center, Mansa Road, Bathinda, Punjab, 151002, India